Memories

As   I    lay   down    gloomy   and  defeated
by   ordeals    that     are     often  repeated

The   battle    that    won't    let    me  settle
I'm   being   forced    to  battle   such  battle

Feeling    the   feelings     that     you    can't express
The vexation, the  distress  only  adding  to stress

The   pain, the    strain  it   is   just  futile  to explain
To the  people  who  can't  see  things basic and plain

So I just   wanna  run  away  to  a  far  away place
Only  in  land  of  unfamiliar  folk  I  will find solace

But  restrained  as  I  am  by  shackles only I see only I feel
And Only I know  in my heart what storms I conceal

Stuck in this plight I try means to decrease-
My   pain   with  Songs ,poetry   and  Stories

But   when   nothing   seems  to    bring  me ease
By    instinct    the    heart    turns   to   your memories

And   I  find    instant   relief   as   I  browse through your memories
Your smile makes me smile
Your innocence makes me laugh
Your absence reminds me what you said
"We can't be together but alteast we met"

Yeah atleast we met 
For what do I have to ease my pain
Except your memories
 

Popular Posts